- When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt completely - across the entire surface and to the sides of the vessel. This will prevent tunneling.
- Before each burn, trim the wick to a ¼ of an inch. This not only ensures an even burn but also prevents your candle from smoking and burning the sides of the vessel.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry space. Avoid placing candles where they will be exposed to harsh lighting or sunlight.
- To avoid potential dangers with blowing out hot wax, use a candle snuffer. Keep your candle away from any drafts or places where it could easily fall.
- Keep your candle in a safe space away from children, fur babies, and other things that could cause it to tip over.
- Only burn your candle for 2-4 hours at a time.
A candle is like a key, unlocking powerful scent memories and transporting you to a different world. By following these care tips, you can safely expand your candle’s lifespan.